About the person
· They will be able to navigate, aggregate and prepare all manner of data in order to create clear, insightful and actionable reporting. They will be able to curate and make sense of data – making complex issues digestible for clients
· Get to insightful numbers that make people stop and think differently about a problem
· Have demonstrated the power of simplicity in their thinking & presentations
· They will have a love of data and be passionate about the insights it can create.
· They will support strategic teams in their planning to communicate often complex and/or detailed data concepts in a friendly, simple and easy-to-understand way.
· They will be creative problem solvers who enjoy working with colleagues and clients of varying disciplines in tackling marketing challenges.
About the role
At Rothco we believe that the customer should be at the heart of what we do. And to enable that customer centricity we seek to understand our customers as much as we can - their behaviours, their motivations, their needs and their challenges. And data is the tool that enables true customer understanding.
We are now looking to grow our team, to find “data translators”, those that can navigate the vast amounts of data being created, strive to understand customers and their needs and ultimately finding ways of translating that into clear and actionable insights for our clients and account teams.